Embedded C Internship
Who are we looking for?
- Third-year and final year students with a technical and software background
- Basic C knowledge (college level)
- Basic electronics knowledge
- Notions about microcontrollers is a plus
- Personal projects with microcontrollers is a plus
- Other similar internships is another plus
- Students who wish to build a career within AROBS after the end of the internship (part-time or full-time)
Deadline application: March 2.
What is our purpose?
Because we know how important is to develop a set of practical skills we want to help you gather technical knowledge so you will be able to adapt fast when working on the projects we have.