Multinational BPO offers excellent salary for Czech speakers
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Multinational BPO offers excellent salary for Czech speakers active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
*Fluent Czech and English
*Candidate must have European nationality
*Accounting knowledge - basic level
*Work experience with and ERP system (advantage)
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
* Opening invoices in workflow tool
* Checking data and details in the ERP system
* Entering correct data, performing online checks
* Communicating and clarifying with suppliers
* Fluent Czech and English
* Candidate must have European nationality
* Accounting knowledge - basic level
* Work experience with and ERP system (advantage)
* University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
* Similar work experience would be great advantage but not necessary
* Applicants must be available or willing to relocate to Romania
* Flight ticket (for non locals)
* 2 weeks hotel accommodation
* Attractive salary
* Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
* Private medical insurance
* Professional training provided by experts
* Great chance to develop your career
* Low costs of living
* Meal vouchers
Why use Recruitment Agency
* You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
* You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
* You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
* You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
* All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.