Taleo Integration Technical Support Engineer
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• College Degree in computer sciences or a related field recommended. Bachelor's Degree is preferred
• At least 2 years experience in a support position
• Experience with SQL and Oracle databases
• Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex application issues
• Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on tone, structure, grammar, and spelling
• Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
• Multi-lingual(English/French/Spanish/German) is a good asset
• Ability to verbally present soft and hard technical subject matter to a variety of audiences
• Ability to proactively develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the internal organization
• Ability to communicate with members of a client's organization, at all levels (general staff to executive,technical and non-technical)
• Experience working with HCM applications and working knowledge of XML, SSO, FTP, Web Services are very strong assets
• Experience working with BI tools and batch scripts is nice to have
• Knowledge in SSL, PGP, Java,C#, Linux/Unix are excellent attribute
At Oracle Taleo we deliver on demand talent management solutions to leading companies worldwide so they can assess, acquire, and manage their workforce for improved business performance. To realize our vision of making our innovative and comprehensive solutions synonymous with talent leadership, we look to attract, hire, and retain the best talent in the industry.
The ideal candidates for the Customer Support Analyst role is a customer advocate who has an experience using integration applications and troubleshooting issues customers may experience when using such applications. The candidate will be well organized and able to multi-taskand prioritize in a fast-paced environment, have a Can-Do and contagious positive attitude, be a team player, and thoroughly enjoy the dynamics of a technical support/customer service role. Additionally, the candidate must have effective time and project management skills to push initiatives and results efficiently and effectively, while also contributing to a proactive support model.
As a member of the Customer Support Team, the candidate will handle internal requests as well as external customer requests pertaining to the Taleo Integration offerings. The candidate will be required to troubleshoot issues with data transfer as well as Taleo internal integration platforms using a combination of XML, SQL and other technologies like SSO and FTP. This is an end-user software support position, with strong technical aspects.
• Provide a delightful customer experience with every customer contact, ensuring the professional handling of every issue
• Provide telephone and email support to internal and external customers
• Perform efficient incident management, while maintaining metric quotas
• Understand and assess customer-reported issues to determine prioritization
• Serve as an internal knowledge resource for other members of the Taleo team
• Utilize knowledge of technologies to make solution recommendations
• Analyze and validate issues transferred to R&D and offer suggestions on fixes as needed
• Act as liaison between customers, R&D, Production, Consultants, and QA, etc.
• Manage and ensure documentation of assigned incidents, including internal and external communications
• Learn, understand, maintain and contribute to internal support processes
• Analyze, develop, and improve internal processes
• Maintain strong adherence to Service Level Agreements
• Participate in special projects, as assigned