|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
C# Developer – X-One Fx Application
X-One FX is a front-to-back trading application providing to worldwide users the booking and follow up on the lifecycle of Foreign Exchange (FOREX) trades. Your mission is to provide technical design and development of features in an agile environment.
Technical environment: C#.NET 4.5, web services (WCF), multi-threading, front-end development (Winforms-MVC pattern), SQL (Oracle), middleware (Tibco RV/EMS, MQ Series).
Continuous delivery: Unit Testing and Continuous Integration framework - TDD, BDD, Sonar, Jenkins, Git, Gerrit
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Implement new features and projects, front to back as part of an Agile team;
- Define and write detailed functional and technical specifications and provide costs assesments for features and projects to be implemented;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time frames;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new iedas for our products and processes;
- Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting;
- Point out issues in the existing architectures and codes on the different projects;
- Appropriating the operating rules and methodologies (Continuous Delivery, Agile, scrum) of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the worldwide teams.
A little about You:
- You have good understanding of C#.NET, web services and Oracle Database (SQL);
- You have experience with Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks approach;
- You are familiar with: GIT, Oracle SQL Developer;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.— French knowledge is an advantage;
- Innovative problem-solving skills, curious and really keen on developping tech skills
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.