Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Integration Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Process Improvement,
• Software Maintenance,
• Software Testing,
• Client Relationship,
• Functional testing,
• Unit Testing,
• Integration Testing & System Testing,
• Test Planning and Test Control,
• Test Reporting, Defect Management
• Tools&Technologies: ALM (HP Quality Center), SQL, JIRA, Control M, Informatica, DataStage, Shell scripting, Korn Shell(KSH), Unix, Linux, Perl
• Languages: English, French (be a BIG plus)
• Evaluates system migration process by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs.
• Evaluates changes or enhancements and implements them.
• Achieves system objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
• Confirms program objectives and specifications by testing new programs; comparing programs with established standards; making modifications.
• Designs and executes the testing plan according the system requirements; records executions and reports testing status/ defects/ involvement in defect management and fixing.
• Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
• Places software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands.
• Maintains system capability by testing the applications involved in the migration from Oracle 11 to Oracle 12.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains historical records by documenting software changes and revisions.