Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Integration Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Cerinte
• Process Improvement,
• Software Maintenance,
• Software Testing,
• Client Relationship,
• Functional testing,
• Unit Testing,
• Integration Testing & System Testing,
• Test Planning and Test Control,
• Test Reporting, Defect Management
• Tools&Technologies: ALM (HP Quality Center), SQL, JIRA, Control M, Informatica, DataStage, Shell scripting, Korn Shell(KSH), Unix, Linux, Perl
• Languages: English, French (be a BIG plus)
• Evaluates system migration process by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs.
• Evaluates changes or enhancements and implements them.
• Achieves system objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
• Confirms program objectives and specifications by testing new programs; comparing programs with established standards; making modifications.
• Designs and executes the testing plan according the system requirements; records executions and reports testing status/ defects/ involvement in defect management and fixing.
• Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
• Places software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands.
• Maintains system capability by testing the applications involved in the migration from Oracle 11 to Oracle 12.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains historical records by documenting software changes and revisions.