IP Network Security Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IP Network Security Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or equivalent experience) or combination of related education and experience.
• Good understanding of operator business drivers and technologies in the IP network areas.
• Broad overview of IP technologies. Good acquaintance with TCP / IP protocols and networks
• Experience of IP Planning and Design on Telecom/ISP based networks
• Working knowledge of MPLS, IS-IS, MPBGP, OSPF,L2VPN
• Working knowledge of QoS in IP networks (CBWFQ, WRED, etc.)
• Working knowledge of Cisco routers/ switches and IOS, preferably on CCNP level
• Working knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls (CCSA, CCSE certifications desirable)
• Working knowledge of Juniper firewalls required
• Nice to have experience on F5 BigIP equipment and Alteon LB
• Working knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls, loadbalancers, ACS administration and SSL
• IP Certifications on Juniper and/or Cisco are required. Desirable CCNP level (CCNP Sec, JNCIS-FW is a plus)
• At least 5 years relevant working experience (in the branch)
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate both an excellent understanding and practical experience of implementation and troubleshooting in Security.
• Implement and optimize IP network infrastructure, within existing guidelines and procedures, keeping in mind the business and/or project requirements;
• Planning implementation activities reserving resources, conforming to High Level Designs/ Low Level Designs within the framework of existing processes and procedures, to ensure the activities can be done within the agreed planning;
• Build, configure, optimize, test and accept new network elements, conforming to designs and change management procedures, to implement and activate new services or capacity upgrades with a minimum of disruption of the availability of the service;
• Prepare changes following the local change regime in the live network of the operators and execute then after customer approval;
• Testing new configuration in the customer test center;
• Loading IP configurations and firewall matrixes to support new services and operators;
• Handover to customer back office;
• Actively maintain and develop knowledge of the competence area, in order to be able to perform the activities with a sufficient knowledge level;
• Advise, deliver input for year plans, recommend technical improvements to Technical Managers, Project Managers and Performance and Quality Managers, in order to contribute to the optimization of the networks.