IP Network Security Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IP Network Security Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or equivalent experience) or combination of related education and experience.
• Good understanding of operator business drivers and technologies in the IP network areas.
• Broad overview of IP technologies. Good acquaintance with TCP / IP protocols and networks
• Experience of IP Planning and Design on Telecom/ISP based networks
• Working knowledge of MPLS, IS-IS, MPBGP, OSPF,L2VPN
• Working knowledge of QoS in IP networks (CBWFQ, WRED, etc.)
• Working knowledge of Cisco routers/ switches and IOS, preferably on CCNP level
• Working knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls (CCSA, CCSE certifications desirable)
• Working knowledge of Juniper firewalls required
• Nice to have experience on F5 BigIP equipment and Alteon LB
• Working knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls, loadbalancers, ACS administration and SSL
• IP Certifications on Juniper and/or Cisco are required. Desirable CCNP level (CCNP Sec, JNCIS-FW is a plus)
• At least 5 years relevant working experience (in the branch)
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate both an excellent understanding and practical experience of implementation and troubleshooting in Security.
• Implement and optimize IP network infrastructure, within existing guidelines and procedures, keeping in mind the business and/or project requirements;
• Planning implementation activities reserving resources, conforming to High Level Designs/ Low Level Designs within the framework of existing processes and procedures, to ensure the activities can be done within the agreed planning;
• Build, configure, optimize, test and accept new network elements, conforming to designs and change management procedures, to implement and activate new services or capacity upgrades with a minimum of disruption of the availability of the service;
• Prepare changes following the local change regime in the live network of the operators and execute then after customer approval;
• Testing new configuration in the customer test center;
• Loading IP configurations and firewall matrixes to support new services and operators;
• Handover to customer back office;
• Actively maintain and develop knowledge of the competence area, in order to be able to perform the activities with a sufficient knowledge level;
• Advise, deliver input for year plans, recommend technical improvements to Technical Managers, Project Managers and Performance and Quality Managers, in order to contribute to the optimization of the networks.