This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active
View all jobs IT RECRUITER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
• Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of experience within a staffing function as an IT Recruiter
• Ability to push back on the business and collaborate with them to identify and drive the recruitment process
• Ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines in an effort to consistently deliver qualified candidates to the business
• Good abilities of communication, relationship and presentation
• Attention to detail and results-oriented person
• Excellent organizational skills, prioritization and observance of deadlines;
• Good level of English language
• Engagement in the recruitment process (search, analysis and selection of candidates)
• Draft job posts and promote them by all means available
• Actively sourcing and identifying candidates via headhunting, networking, and proactive search
• Coordinating interviews with hiring managers
• Maintaining data integrity within the applicant tracking system
• Issuing adequate reports on candidates’ status
• Informing candidates over the outcome of the selection process
• Keeping abreast of industry market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates
• Working in a growing company with top professionals
• Recognition of value
• Meal tickets and Premium Plus health package
• Package for gym and massage