Intern PDK CAD - MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY
Intern PDK CAD
- Understand and interpret integrated circuits process technologies in order to implement specification for process design kits (PDKs);
- Develop and maintain PDKs including the creation of technology files, symbols, programmable layouts and input validation;
- Run physical verification (DRC, LVS), etc;
- Install, configure, and customize outside foundry PDKs (TSMC/ UMC/ GF/ etc);
- Develop automation utilities using Cadence SKILL programming language;
- Scripting using Perl, Bash, Tcl/Tk on the LINUX platform;
- Provide user support to worldwide design centers and technical contractors;
- Provide user training and maintain web documentation.
- Fresh graduate or final year student in Electronics, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering;
- Programming knowledge, understanding of electronic fundamentals, and familiarity with EDA tool used in VLSI design;
- Knowledge of Cadence tools and PDK development;
- Ability to learn new technical skill and work in a fast paced, results oriented team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English.