Administrative Assistant with French
KPMG Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
You have the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest brands of the new generation! That’s right, you can find us in the Forbes Top 100 Coolest Brands in 2013 and 2014.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
Our practice is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible with the provision of administrative support to a department working with a wide portfolio of companies. Their main goal will be to ensure that the department runs smoothly and that the managers and staff are fully supported in terms of their administrative requirements.
- Answer internal and external calls promptly and politely. Ensure that accurate telephone messages are taken and distributed and queries are dealt with effectively
- Produce reports, correspondence, file notes and faxes, using macros and non-standard documents. Produce PowerPoint graphics, Typing and Excel spreadsheets
- Sort and distribute post and send and distribute faxes. Book and arrange couriers and collect items from the post room
- Arrange internal/external meetings and book rooms and catering. Arrange accommodation and travel
- Arrange bulk photocopying and printing/binding with the document production centre and complete ad hoc tasks including whereabouts
- Working in close cooperation with the mangers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department
- Ensure all filing systems and archive records are accurate and up-to-date. Arrange for documents and files to be bar-coded when archived
A self motivated person, with a strong team spirit, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Foreign Languages Graduate or Secretarial College Graduate
- Very good French skills – any certification would be considered as an advantage
- MS Office (very good)
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as an administrative assistant within a big team would be an advantage