Verification & Validation Intern - MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY
Verification & Validation Intern
- Responsible for pre/post-silicon verification test concepts. Refinement to test plans with content and effort;
- Optimization of automated system-level and module-level simulation;
- Construction of system and module test cases;
- Achieving highly automated post-silicon V&V;
- Implementation of state-of-the-art V&V best practices.
- Third/Fourth-year / Master student in Automatics, Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or equivalent;
- Passionate about microelectronics, analog and digital circuits;
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles;
- Solid background on theory with analog and digital circuits;
- Good understanding of HDL languages;
- Experience with Schematic and PCB editing tools is a plus;
- Linux/Unix Programming and Scripting Environment is a plus;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with FPGAs and HDL languages.