Junior Payroll Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Junior Payroll Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- You are analytical and process oriented, able to identify problems and provide solutions with rigor;
- You are fluent in English and able to use it as your main working language;
- You pay high attention to details;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
You will join the HR group department, an international and multicultural group of HR specialists;
- You will be in charge of different payroll and taxation processes in compliance with the state legislations;
- You will work closely with regional and country HR, Finance and external Payroll Vendors to ensure data accuracy;
-You will be part of different improvement team projects.
We offer the possibility to join our international group and an attractive career path inside the company to develop yourself and your skills nationally and/or internationally based on your personal interests.