Senior Magento Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Senior Magento Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Minimum 4 years of experience in designing and development of web applications
• Minimum 2 years of experience working with Magento
• Strong back-end Magento skills gained through at least one large project based on 2.
• Experience with VCS system (Git, SVN etc)
• Knowledge of OOP, design patterns and software engineering best practice.
• Basic knowledge of system administration, software and hardware configuration (ex: LAMP stack)
• Must be fluent in English
Nice to have:
• Magento Developer certification
• Experience with other PHP technologies: Drupal, Symfony, Laravel etc.
• A good understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security.
• Availability for short travels in EU
• Participate in developing a secure, flexible and maintainable Magento 2 system
• Develop and extend Magento 2 modules to meet customer's personalized needs (checkout process, stock, payment, finance, external systems integration etc.)
• Write and maintain unit test
• Work in Agile projects and actively participate to project success