Oracle University Junior Marketing Specialist - Contractor Role
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Good working knowledge of HTML, Word and Excel
• Fast learner
• Good team player
• Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
• Ability to work in a remote team
• Creative spirit
Would be considered an advantage:
• Experience in direct marketing/e-marketing environment
• Ability to write marketing texts in English
Please submit your CV in English. Thank you.
• Overall responsibility for co-ordinating requests to update Oracle University webpages
• Rollout of communications across multiple regions
• Replication of nurture and trigger campaigns for multiple regions
• Co-ordination of translations for communications
• Management of Purchase Orders
Oracle University (OU) is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic colleague to support the regional Oracle University Marketing Teams in their daily marketing activities. Oracle University is the premier provider of training and certification solutions for Oracle technologies and products. As one of the largest global corporate training organizations, we offer thousands of classroom and live virtual classes and self-study, digital learning solutions for learners around the world.