Destination Specialist - Portuguese Speaker
- liaison with suppliers.
- research information as support for locally based negotiators and data teams in European offices.
- negotiation with some suppliers and relevant maintenance of G2 system.
- familiarise self with knowledge of product/destination and suppliers
- action all relevant requests quickly (within 24 hours), efficiently and accurately
- develop good working relationships with suppliers
- keep sales informed of any events, incidents, which may prevent the smooth running of their tours
- send out promotional messages/memos
- assist other European Data teams members as and when workload dictate
- negotiate contracts for relevant items as requested by the European office manager and ensure G2 system accurately reflects contract, including supplier information
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- past experience/working knowledge of contracting or Data in the Travel/Hospitality industry is preferable
- Advanced ENGLISH & PORTUGUESE language required (both written and verbal)
- outstanding oral and written communication skills
- good Working knowledge of MS Office
- attention to detail
- ability to work to meet tight deadlines
- competitive financial reward;
- language allowance;
- language classes;
- business trips;
- international mobility;
- training and development opportunities;
- wellness programs.