Dev Ops Engineer (with work experience in Java project)
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• 4 - 7 years of relevant work experience in IT;
• Experience in a support, application administration or technical specialist role
• Experience with supporting development teams in an agile, waterfall or hybrid environment
• Good knowledge of the technologies used - WebLogic, Unix (Solaris and Linux) and Oracle databases
• Experience with deployment, configuration and support of J2EE applications
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Ability to use/support a wide variety of open source technologies and tools involved in software development (JIRA, Maven, TeamCity, Sonar, Nexus, Git etc)
• Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and/or deployment automation
• Ability to code/script and debug (Shell, SQL/PLSQL etc.)
We are looking for full-time software engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a Software Configuration Analyst you'll help us get there. Based in The Romania Excellence Centre, Bucharest - we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
• Member of the Application Management team supporting all Credit Risk IT software development projects
• Manage the configuration of development and non-production (test) environments
• Manage release deployments on non-production controlled environments
• Supports the Release Manager in preparing release notes, deployment instructions and run-books for production deployments
• Provides support for technical infrastructure components (middleware, databases, operating systems) and applications in development, test and pre-production environments
• Provides support for SDLC tools and processes
• Contributes to problem and root cause analysis
• Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes
• Creates knowledge base articles
• Works with off-shore vendor resources and development activities