Dev Ops Engineer (with work experience in Java project)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Dev Ops Engineer (with work experience in Java project) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• 4 - 7 years of relevant work experience in IT;
• Experience in a support, application administration or technical specialist role
• Experience with supporting development teams in an agile, waterfall or hybrid environment
• Good knowledge of the technologies used - WebLogic, Unix (Solaris and Linux) and Oracle databases
• Experience with deployment, configuration and support of J2EE applications
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Ability to use/support a wide variety of open source technologies and tools involved in software development (JIRA, Maven, TeamCity, Sonar, Nexus, Git etc)
• Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and/or deployment automation
• Ability to code/script and debug (Shell, SQL/PLSQL etc.)
We are looking for full-time software engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a Software Configuration Analyst you'll help us get there. Based in The Romania Excellence Centre, Bucharest - we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
• Member of the Application Management team supporting all Credit Risk IT software development projects
• Manage the configuration of development and non-production (test) environments
• Manage release deployments on non-production controlled environments
• Supports the Release Manager in preparing release notes, deployment instructions and run-books for production deployments
• Provides support for technical infrastructure components (middleware, databases, operating systems) and applications in development, test and pre-production environments
• Provides support for SDLC tools and processes
• Contributes to problem and root cause analysis
• Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes
• Creates knowledge base articles
• Works with off-shore vendor resources and development activities