ADC Specialist (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile ADC Specialist (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• University graduate of any faculty – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; (students in their final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s studies are also welcome)
• Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);
• Interest in Audit;
• Good analytical skills;
• Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good communication skills;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word), ability to learn new technologies effectively;
• Able to work in a team and be proactive;
• Interest in the international business environment and professional development.
• Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Audit activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS and other GAAPs;
• Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
• Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations;
• Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies;
• Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by seniors and team leaders to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center (ADC) in Bucharest will support Deloitte audit teams via providing high quality services from central location.
If you are a team player and strong communicator who understands the importance of deadlines and the value of great service, you might just find what you are looking for at Deloitte. Working with us also means access to fantastic benefits, a commitment to agile working and the ability to take control of your career.
What we offer:
• Stability of a big international company;
• Competitive compensation package;
• Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
• International working environment;
• Opportunities for professional and personal development;
• Learning and training, such as potential study support towards ACCA chartered certified accountant qualification;
• Young, dynamic team;
• Great start of career.