Lead Generation Medical Equipment Sales
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Grupo Noa International active
View all jobs Lead Generation Medical Equipment Sales active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
In business since 2007, Grupo Noa International is a global virtual call center providing high reliability, low cost international direct response service. With clients ranging from start-ups to multinational corporations, we have calibrated our processes to lower our client’s costs and be productive as soon as we are engaged.Requirements
We are looking for a number of agents with experience in Lead generation and outbound sales for Medical Equipment calling US customers. You must be excellent in English. Please send your "Skype id" together with your resume. This is a work from home job.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 8 hours per day.
2. Has worked in Outbound sales, Medical Sales is a plus.
3. Has a solid command of the English language.
4. Bonus will be given for every sale confirmed
5. Internet connection of 2Mb or more. It can not be wireless nor through a data card. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms.
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
How to apply To apply:
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Your Lead generation and sales experience
3. Your schedule availability
About the company: We are a customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for over 10 years now.