Senior Tax Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BDO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Tax Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,500 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
If you have a financial background, general tax knowledge and a strong understanding of significant tax areas with emphasis on direct or indirect taxation issues, you are a candidate we would like to meet!
This is an opportunity to stand out and go to the next level with your career, by sharing your knowledge with a highly motivated and competent team.
- Economic University degree (Accounting and Finance are considered an advantage);
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in significant tax areas with emphasis on direct or indirect taxation issues (corporate taxes and VAT);
- Very good command of English and MS Office;
- Relationship oriented and good communicator;
- Result and deadline oriented;
- Initiative, flexibility, accountability, team spirit.
As a Senior Tax Consultant in our team you will be encouraged to get involved in dynamic and complex activities, such as:
- Conduct research on domestic and international tax laws and regulations;
- Draft tax advice for clients, involving direct and/or indirect tax matters;
- Provide tax compliance to clients, ensuring that they are in line with all tax obligations;
- Perform tax checking within audit assignments and tax reviews;
- Complete tax due diligence assignments;
- Client relationship management;
- Supervision of junior tax consultants work.
As a Member Firm of BDO, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, our services incorporate the requirements of professional standards and the expertise of a network with close to 60,000 professionals operating in more than 150 countries.
Come and meet us! Join BDO and let’s make Tax fun!
Send today your application for Senior Tax Consultant at career [at] bdo [dot] ro.