As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
It’s clear by now that the next major technological revolution will likely be the Internet of Things (IoT). We’ve been steadily progressing toward a fully connected world for years now, and the culmination is set to happen as the IoT becomes a reality.
Every day we are facing requests to participate and contribute to projects that involve new technologies in SAP like: IOT, Machine Learning, Predictive Analysis and more. To increase our team’s capabilities and knowledge, we need to collaborate to some POCs that require a special set of skills. This will be the scope and purpose of the position.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a team member, the candidate must be proactive, dedicated to the team, willing to upskill his knowledge and be part of a dynamic ecosystem and will have the unique opportunity to contribute to real projects in a real environment.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Required skills and competencies are:
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with Mobile development on Android or iOS
- Basic knowledge of Big Data or Cloud related technologies is a plus
- Problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn rapidly.