Electronic Software Validation Specialist
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
Education: Engineering degree in Electronics, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Transport.
Basic automotive engineering knowledge;
Basic software algorithm knowledge;
Good knowledge in electric/electronic systems field (Hardware and Software) is a plus.
Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint (advanced);
Design Software – Matlab and Simulink (mandatory).
Proficiency in English is mandatory;
French will be a plus.
Analytical mind, good investigation skills, attention to details for complex issues identification;
Ability to work well in a team;
Good synthesis, planning and anticipation skills;
Communication and cross-functional working skills;
Initiative, result oriented.
- Participates to the HIL bench validation and testing process for the software dedicated to electric/electronic systems control of the ECU;
- Main activity consists in vehicle functions remote validation (from Bucharest engineering headquarter) on HIL benches (located at Titu Technical Center) after being previously integrated in the ECM’s software strategy;
- Ensures analysis, tracking and correction of anomalies detected during validation phase;
- Performs analysis and interpretation of MatLAB/Simulink specifications;
- Contributes to vehicle functions conception and development in accordance with the other system features taking into account the standards, process targets and other project constraints;
- Contributes to validation plan development and improvement and makes sure that all demands are met regarding functional tests.