Digital Marketing Manager
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a critical role in shaping and driving digital marketing strategies, and will demand a unique degree of collaboration with individuals across the organization to deliver campaigns that not only drive key KPIs, but also tell the brand story in a differentiated, powerful way. He/she will be required to bring new ideas and must have a strong track record in driving results.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
• 5 years of experience in digital marketing for a brand, retailer or agency is a must
• A strong understanding of digital marketing across all disciplines including social, search, email, websites and content
• Ability to energize and lead cross-functional teams, as well as collaborate
with outside agencies and vendors
• Hands-on experience managing and working with 3rd party digital marketing partners such as Google, Facebook, Instagram and e-commerce
• Successful in driving innovative and integrated marketing ideas across a full spectrum of digital mediums
• Proven experience in managing multiple projects and prioritizing effort based on ROI to the company
• Benchmark performance across all online channels and advise on KPIs as well as monitor spend and daily performance of all marketing channels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present information succinctly to top management
• Ability to present solid recommendations and take a stance and position on key digital marketing strategies
• Strategic knowledge of brand building and identity
• Strong project management skills ensuring all deadlines are met and objectives are clearly communicated
• Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment where ideas are adapted daily
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
1. Drive traffic and revenue for our online marketplaces by leading the development and execution of digital marketing strategies to include: product reviews, email, organic and paid search, retargeting, display, affiliates/influencer campaigns, and social media.
2. Work cross-functionally with online Marketplace, Product, and Creative teams to create and execute regular content releases, online promotions and product releases.
3. Develop social media strategies that help the brand acquire new potential customers, engage them, and drive them to online marketplaces.
4. Establish and maintain influencer relationships by collaborating with influencers, bloggers, online media and partners to create an advocate network in support of key initiatives and events
5. Develop social influencer criteria, identify influencers, manage outreach and coordinate logistics
6. Perform customer analysis and segment customers into meaningful and actionable cohorts. Increase lifetime value by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and personalized content at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
7. Lead team of graphic designers and copywriters responsible for SEM assets and SEO product descriptions.
8. Define annual program Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and program-specific strategies that capitalize on the ability of each program's strengths in driving new and repeat buyers and demand.
9. Manage analytics, providing stakeholders with in depth analysis of site and channel performance considering analysis of traffic, conversion funnel, average order size and value, and ROI from marketing tactics.
10. Determine and manage annual marketing budget required to meet or exceed customer growth goals, traffic and demand goals and develop business case to support the annual investments.