Credit Analyst with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Federal-Mogul Motorparts active
View all jobs Credit Analyst with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in Economics:
• minimum 1 year of credit or collections experience; AR; or similar - must have worked with very tight deadlines
• Intermediate knowledge of collections and payments process
• Excellent English and Italian and at least a medium level in French.
• Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational and analytical skills & the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong PC skills including Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of high-end applications/databases like SAP is highly desirable.
• Responsible for collection of receivables using established collection procedures on a portfolio of customer accounts.
• Maintain a smooth functioning of credit portfolio - supplying responsive, process-effective services to internal and external customers.
• Responsible for ensuring Customer Financial Services metrics are achieved
• Establish and maintain contact with customers concerning past due amounts, payment trends, and other matters related to past due receivables to improve company cash flow.
• Visit, if required or Contact customers on past due items and perform resolution of disputed invoices.
• Interfaces with a variety of functional areas at various business sites related to customer disputes, invoice copies, proof of deliveries, contract/PO issues, etc.
• Conduct business in a manner that promotes both internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Conducts periodic A/R reviews with the business
• Understand existing policies and procedures (process maps) to ensure compliance for each business unit. Review delinquent accounts on a regular basis to determine root causes.
• Propose customer credit limits and payment terms