Logistic invoices analyst with English and French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Logistic invoices analyst with English and French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
- Good French and English skills;
- Good working with Excel;
- Structured and organized;
- Proactive and with initiative;
- Experience in logistic & supply chain, customer service or other activities that involves customer interactions, without being mandatory, can be considered as a plus.
The Logistic Invoices Analyst is responsible of the suppliers payment and validating invoices, in order to ensure the payment on time of logistics carriers.
Checks, assigns and accepts invoices, in the information system, for logistic services: intercontinental, export, import, on behalf of European Michelin entities.
Is in contact with external accounting providers in charge, for the treatment of dysfunctions and non-compliance. Follows-up of dysfunctions for invoice controlling (claims, litigation, credit notes, outstanding).
- Contact by mail the carriers, factories and workshops, if documents are missing ;
- Ensure that trips are invoiced according to the schedules tariffs communicated and validated by the buyer;
- Ensure the data reliability;
- Respect of manual encoding instructions given by the purchaser;
- Process carrier claims;
- Verify and follow the carriers, to optimize the invoicing process;
- Archiving transport documents;
- Check the costs charged by our suppliers, according to the data supplied by the export managers;
- Follow the regularization of disputes;
- Collect the data needed to establish indicators and alert those responsible in case of dysfunction.