QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs American Greetings active
View all jobs QA Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
1. Communicates effectively with the technology leadership team
2. Works with cross-functional teams to plan and estimate work
3. Exudes professionalism and maintains a calm demeanor in stressful situations
4. Collaborates across multiple teams to affectively achieve goals
5. Creates test plans and/or quality framework for testing projects
6. Ability to multitask effectively
7. Team-wide subject matter/product advisor
8. Identifies subtle or obscure impacts of proposed changes
9. Anticipates and communicates risk during planning
10. Understands the basics of security testing and compliance
11. Identifies opportunities and initiates improvements to the team's processes
12. Ability to lead major project initiatives
13. Fosters communication and collaboration across teams
14. Mentors junior associates
15. Functions as a quality subject matter expert in their area
Solid understanding of distributed computing architectures
Able to actively participate in developer code reviews
Ability to create effective load test scripts, load test planning /APM
Understanding of networking and network infrastructure
Ability to utilize programming languages . Java, Python
Use of bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, Jira).
Able to write SQL queries (analyze/validate data) and Views / Stored Procedures.
Understanding of XML, HTML.
Knowledge of principles of relational databases.
Ability to create effective test automation using Selenium and open source packages.
Ability to prioritize workload to effectively meet deadlines
Understands QA concepts regression testing, functional testing, system integration testing
Analyzes requirements and is able to identify test scenarios
Ability to work autonomously and with a medium sized team
Identifies problems and documents the results and findings
Ability to provide estimates based on effort and risk
Fluent in English both written and verbal
Willingness to learn / Flexibility to work with different lines of AG business
Computer Science / related field or a suitable combination of education and work experience.