Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Conectys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
• Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Participates in sales opportunities through content contribution for proposals, client meetings, and solution customization.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas.
• Assesses market: competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products; trends on people; process and technology.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share and develops proposal content by working with sales and marketing director.
• Develops marketing content to correctly position Conectys in the market with service offering.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Brings new products to market and develops a product roadmap for Conectys’ by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Collaborates with Business Development VP and Technology VP in order to set up strategic relationships with technology vendors and drive development of Conectys’ technology roadmap.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.