Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Payroll Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest brands of the new generation! That’s right, you can find us in the Forbes Top 100 Coolest Brands in 2013 and 2014.
Apart from the coolness factor, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
What are we looking for? A Payroll Specialist
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as payroll officer/payroll consultant/payroll administrator preferably in a multinational company;
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Strong knowledge of payroll and Romanian labour legislation;
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
• Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams;
• Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively;
• High level of proficiency in English, other European languages are will be considered a plus (e.g. French, German);
• Strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Experience with specific payroll software applications preferably DP Payroll, TrueHR.
What does the job entail?
• End to end monthly payroll processing introducing all data into the REVISAL system and preparing all monthly payroll forms;
• Advising clients on payroll issues and labour legislation aspects;
• Setting up all contractual arrangements for the staff members of KPMG’ clients;
• Ensure the liaisons with financial authorities, labour authorities and any other authorities involved in the Romanian regulatory reporting related to payroll processing and personnel administration;
• Preparing various reports on headcount structure;
• Placing orders for the meal tickets and maintain contact with the provider;
• Operating various on-line banking systems.