Windows Core Engineer with French - External Staff Position
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Windows Core Engineer with French - External Staff Position active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
You will have a chance to contribute to keeping up and running various environments for some of the world’s largest companies.
We are looking for people who:
- Are smart and intellectually curious,
- Seek a challenging work experience,
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- Are interested in a wide range of professional development opportunities,
- Enjoy providing the highest level of customer experience,
- Work with passion, while having fun, and act in an honest and ethical manner,
- Speak English and French fluently.
- You will represent Microsoft in front of the customer and resolve technical issues involving Microsoft products and services.
- Act as a technical focal point in relationships with other companies.
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- Occasionally manage critical situations on technical and relationship level.
- Use trace analysis or debugging skills to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including IT professionals and admins, developers and management.
- Ideally -
- Advanced knowledge in configuring, administrating and troubleshooting of Microsoft® Windows Products including Windows Server 2003/XP, Windows Server 2008/R2/Win7, Windows Server 2012/R2/Win8/Win8.1, Win10.
-Nice to have-
- Industry experience in configuring, administrating and troubleshooting Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Datacenter technologies (Administration of Operating Systems, Virtualization, Storage, Backup, Failover Clustering, Update Services).
- Knowledge of Desktop technologies (Setup and Deployment, Printing, Terminal Server, Shell, Devices, App-V).