Business Intelligence Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Business Intelligence Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• a well-rounded knowledge of data warehousing and Business Intelligence in general, of physical data modeling and techniques in particular specifically related to the requirements of data warehouses;
• knowledge of physical database implementation and tuning based on logical data models;
• ability to collaborate effectively with team and cross-functional team members;
• master SQL and large data volumes.
• focus on the development of all data movement related procedures, currently utilizing Sybase database, but migrating to MS SQL Server database and BI tools;
• implement new ideas and improvement approach after an extensive collaboration with the Business Intelligence analysts and architects
• perform requirement analyses and effort estimations within the projects and implement your solutions in an international team
• support our Business analysts at ad-hoc analyses on large data volumes, in complex data models or to extract data from the operative systems
• design, code, test, debug, document and support all types of data flows and transformation procedures consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver maximum business value;
• support, enhance, and modify existing applications and code.