Technology Sales Manager
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills (electronic negotiation and distance negotiation techniques are a must);
• Very good command of English language, both written and spoken;
• Computer background and internet experience (getting to understand and manage the use of our trading platform and our various other online tools is essential);
• Proven record experience in sales and business development (we are interested particularly in e-commerce and international sales experience, if possible);
• Highly motivated individual, creative, ambitious, relationship builder with drive, energy and passion to succeed;
• Result oriented, with ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines.
• Place outbound calls to promote company’s services and to conclude partnerships;
• Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers;
• Answer questions about the product and services details and promptly identify solutions for the clients;
• Assist business partners with any potential issues experienced and appropriately escalate any of these to management, if needed;
• Offer support to the Sales and Procurement department;
• Use our database to contact potential distributors, resellers and system integrators, in order to present our products on assigned markets;
• Update and create new database for the assigned markets;
• Provide recurrent reports to teams and management;
• Use our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool to update/insert contacts;
- A well-deserved salary
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- Quarterly performance bonus
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Holiday bonification twice a year to keep you happy
- Career improvement training sessions and workshops to make you smarter
- “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate