Technical Support Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2Checkout active
View all jobs Technical Support Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services online globally. Our all-in-one monetization platform is successfully used by HPE Software, Malwarebytes, Kaspersky Lab, 123FormBuilder and 17000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
What you need to have:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in technical support/customer service;
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields, or equivalent;
• Excellent communication skills, you will resolve our partners’ inquiries and support your colleagues throughout the organization;
• Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken), preferably C1/C2;
• Results oriented attitude - our team and company’s primary interest is to deliver qualitative results;
• Solution oriented approach – we focus on delivering full solutions, not only replying to inquiries;
• Analytical thinking – do you feel energized by dealing with complex issues?
• Team-player skills/ Focus on developing and helping self & others – you will work in a multicultural environment, across different continents;
• Flexibility to work in shifts.
Nice to have:
• ITIL foundation concepts or degree;
• Experience working with Zendesk, Jira and SLAs;
• Debugging, troubleshooting and bug reporting;
• E-Commerce concepts;
• Experience with networks (IP, TCP, HTTP, firewalls, proxy servers).
What you’ll do:
• Increase your e-commerce knowledge, by handling Level1/Level2 B2B requests;
• Multi-channel customer service via tickets and chats;
• Work in shifts to cover a 24/7/365 schedule;
• Increase your soft skills, by handling adjacent tasks such as Social Media reviews or escalations;
• Increase your focus and problem-solving skills, by troubleshooting 3rd party/custom platforms integrations;
• Improve your analytical thinking, by being part of a team that works closely with the Incident Management Team;
• Maintain and develop a broad technical knowledge of 2Checkout`s features and services;
• Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard or non-routine;
• Represent the first point of contact for internal 2Checkout departments, on product knowledge or technical enquiries;
• Adapt and develop prioritization skills by identifying appropriate resolutions within the required timeframe based on SLAs;
• Report performance or technical defects;
• Monitor our organization’s systems from a performance and uptime perspective.
Why you’ll love working here:
• International work environment in an exciting growth phase;
• Great team/company events (teambuilding, board games sessions, team dinners, yearly parties);
• Competitive pay and monthly performance bonus (up to 100 EUR NET);
• Work from home;
• Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks: meal tickets,various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.;
• Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from);
• Fruits in the office every Tuesday;
• The best coffee every day;
• Bookster subscription;
• Company hardware equipment.