This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PeliFilip active
View all jobs Receptionist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
PeliFilip is a pool of individual values and talents. We pride ourselves on our diversity, creativity, and the varied experiences that influence our collective ability to serve our client. In fact, you will find out that the people at PeliFilip are varied in taste, interests, age and, most importantly, ideas. We work as a team and we know that every team needs players skilled at different positions. We are not a checklist, cookie-cutter kind of place, but we are united by our dedication to our clients and our professional development. We have always valued personal freedom and individuality, which are at the core of the firm's management philosophy.
We are an eclectic, energetic, young, enthusiastic group of lawyers and professionals with the common goal of providing your client with excellent legal services. We are forward-looking, creative people who enjoy challenge and we always find different ways to look at problems to provide the best solutions for our clients.
• Fluent English (spoken and written);
• Knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage;
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet);
• Good organizational skills;
• Ability to work with and integrate in young, dynamic team;
• Good communication skills;
• Availability to work in shifts.
• Assures the internal and external communication (fax messages, e-mail, phone calls);
• Receives, selects, registers and delivers the mail;
• Receives and guides the visitors in the company;
• Drafting documents;
• Organizes and keeps the daily meeting rooms agenda;
• Operational and administrative support related tasks.