This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs NodeJS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• 5+ years of programming experience (min 3+ years development)
• Experience with AWS API gateway
• Experience with cloud formation or similar (Infrastructure as code)
• Experience with GIT
• Exposure to Agile environments
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• University level studies in computer science or similar
• Good knowledge of English
• The team will create SDKs that include new features and will be integrated by all mobile gaming / console partnersOther info
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me at fabian.danalache[at]alten.com