This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sales representative active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
- University degree, preferably Economic studies;
- 1-2 years’ experience in field sales.
- MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Good level of English is a plus;
- Strong communication skills: capacity to argument/convince;
- Resilient, capable to remain calm in conflict situations;
- Flexible, adaptable;
- Induces a professional, powerful image;
- Client oriented;
- Analytical mind, capable to interpret data and to rely on it when making different choices;
- Quality oriented;
- Capable and willing to learn;
- Dynamic, proactive;
- Team player.
- Sells Nutricia products, responsible to achieve individual sales objectives and targets in the established area (both Pharma and Modern Trade);
- Promotes Nutricia image in front of new clients through a professional approach and adequate promotion products;
- Ensures an optimum display of products at the points of sale, the observance of the cool-chain and of the merchandising standard and principles;
- Implements the marketing activities decided upon by the company in stores;
- Agrees upon orders with the clients and sends the orders to the central warehouse for delivery, within the time frames agreed upon with his line manager;
- Collects and reports relevant market information, recommends to the solutions for sales optimization;
- Strictly applies Company specific policies and procedures, best uses company assets only for business purposes;
- Performs any other responsibilities or tasks assigned to them by company management in his area of competence, within the agreed deadlines.
Areas to work:
- Cluj, Bistrita Nasaud, Bihor , Maramures, Salaj, Satu Mare
- Multinational environment
- Development opportunities
- Competitive package