Communication & Marketing Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Communication & Marketing Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Bachelor’s degree/ Master's degree
• Experience in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN etc.)
• Experience with website CMS (Joomla CMS is a plus)
• Experience in building a strong media relationship
• Experience in organizing events
• SEO/ Google Analytics is a plus
• Communicative, flexible, team player, professionalism, confidence … with a bit of “geekyness”
• Attention to details
• Assisting the Marketing & Communication Manager, deliver marketing communications incorporating, but not limited to: literature, advertising, PR, events and exhibitions
• Develop external communications activities in placing ALTEN brand in the market and differentiating ourselves from our competitors
• Propose & develop communication campaigns/activations/volunteering activities for brand awareness and team engagement
• Writes communication materials (ex: publications, presentations, announcements, articles). Supervises and manages the editorial, layout of the informational materials, publications, communication concepts. Ensures their compliance and unity with the existing communication and brand directives
• Drive forward external communications based on best practice and research
• Implement new communications channels and processes and where appropriate utilize innovative, creative and impactful ideas
• Coordinate corporate social media activity - content development, creative approaches etc.; Liaise with Marcomm Manager & Digital Communication Coordinator on the social media strategy
• Develops & offer support on online communication: websites, social media, Intranet etc.
• Develop methods & propose initiatives of understanding our employees, competitors and future trends within our industry and within marketing communications
• Coordinate events organization
• Propose & further develop team bonding initiatives & internal communication activities
• Offers support and gives solutions for other internal customers in marcomm activitivites
• Measure success against agreed metrics
• Compliance with internal policies, procedures and plans
• Undertake any other duties that may be reasonably required.