UI/UX Designer (New ramp-up in Bucharest)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs UI/UX Designer (New ramp-up in Bucharest) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience working in a design related field
- Portfolio demonstrating UX/UI design skills
- Proficient in Sketch and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills
- Conduct various research that generate actionable insights to inform product design and development decisions
- Create the user flows and wireframes that best support the user’s intentions and goals
- Relentlessly design and test to find the simplest solution to the problem
- Tame the complexity of technology to deliver user friendly products that conform to usability guidelines
- Enhance the look and feel of the product by designing/improving new and existing UI components
Our client is the leader in the rapidly growing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) cloud software market. Their platform manages contracts, documents and all types of content, accelerating productivity for fast moving organizations using Salesforce.com. The company serves over 600 clients globally and is led by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs that have built other successful companies. They have raised more than $45M in growth capital from leading VC's in Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
As a UX Designer, you will collaborate with other designers, product managers, and engineers to build a suite of products that solve real problems for real people. As a member of the Product Design team, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of user experience by conducting qualitative research and usability tests, creating wireframes and prototypes, and by designing UI components that will elevate the look and feel of our product. We fully embrace human-centered design and so should you. We have a plenty of challenging yet exciting projects in the pipeline and we’re looking for a driven Product Designer to join the team!