We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Finance Shared Services Organization Operational Specialist (FSSO OS) is responsible for the effective performance of specific finance processes and provides value adding support towards business operations in the FSSO.
For our Finance SSO, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for an:
Accounts Payable Analyst (with German) (m/f)
You will be responsible to deliver AP activities by processing payment documents and providing stakeholder support through effective and quality processing of financial documents while adhering to established desktop procedures.
- You will capture all accounts payable information received.
- you will resolve rejected transactions according to the level of errors
- you will ensure accuracy of transactions captured.
- you will ensure traceability of transactions performed.
- you will manage payments to suppliers and perform suppliers’ reconciliation.
- you will solve all exceptions and inquiries
- you will perform payment runs
- you will review accounts payable reconciliations
- you will act as single point of contact for OSC/CASRA/E&Y audits
- you will prepare and communicates KPI reports towards business partners
- you will coordinate and communicates performance of all focus teams
- you will identify and drive opportunities for improvement in functional area
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Education required: Professional Education Level or University Degree (preferable in Accountancy or Business Administration)
- Foreign Languages: good English and German level (mandatory);
- Work Experience: 0-1 years of experience in a similar context;managing responsibilities from AP area will represent a great asset
- Familiar with relevant Accounts payable processing and tax requirements.
- Experience in SAP or ERP environment.
- Good knowledge on reporting and analysis, preferable working with Excel
Why work for us?
Located in the heart of the city, the Finance SSO offers unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth, whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change or a fresh graduate looking for a start.
Join us and grow your career while you take advantage of our office perks, flexible hours and enthusiastic teams! We have prepared a consistent flexible benefits package, where you can choose what fits you best..
Your ideas move people!