Business Analyst with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Business Analyst with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
· Degree in Computer Science / Economic Informatics / Business or equivalent training;
· At least 3 years of experience as BA;
· Knowledge Credit Risk / Modeling Databases / Mainframe - would be a plus;
· Knowledge of the organization and internal processes of the retail bank would be a plus;
· SQL knowledge basic level;
· French - advanced.
· Ensure responsibility for deliverables in accordance with the scoping note with regard to quality, performance, cost and time;
· Contribute or steer the animation and coordination of project stakeholders;
· Intervene on the different phases of the project: framing, analysis and design, functional validation;
· Identify, analyze and translate user needs for information systems;
· Define solutions and evaluate their impacts;
· Write functional specifications based on validated requirements expression;
· Estimate project deadlines, validate the costs and timeliness of the technical stages of the project;
· Help users prioritize and decide on tradeoffs based on risks and objectives
· Validate and then ensure the validation of functional documents by users and project stakeholders;
· Identify, write and validate functional test cases from functional specifications;
· Anticipate and accompany changes (impact analysis, communication and user training, startup, deployment);
· Consolidate project management documents and ensure communication of the project in and out of the entity; circulate information transparently, trace alerts;
· Monitor and report regularly to the client on expected milestones and deliverables;
· Interface with project management for functional specification issues.