Inside Sales Associate / Inside Sales Representative (Hungarian)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Associate / Inside Sales Representative (Hungarian) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Founded in 2006, Veeam has 53,000+ ProPartners and 282,000+ customers with the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries.
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In a little over 2 years, the team has grown to almost 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support. This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen. We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
• At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
• We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
• The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Bring your greatness to Veeam!
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales or equivalent
- Excellent correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools . -
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to work independently with excellent initiative skills within in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Inside Sales Representative collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners providing them with qualified sales opportunities, and is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, plus Hungarian, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
The Inside Sales Associate/Inside Sales Representative HYBRID is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business and pipeline creation for Hungary territory and, along with the field–based Territory Manager, drives the sales process for the assigned territory within Veeam.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with is desirable
- Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
- Collaborating with regional field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution