Inside Sales Associate / Inside Sales Representative (Hungarian)
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales or equivalent
- Excellent correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools . -
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to work independently with excellent initiative skills within in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Inside Sales Representative collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners providing them with qualified sales opportunities, and is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, plus Hungarian, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
The Inside Sales Associate/Inside Sales Representative HYBRID is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business and pipeline creation for Hungary territory and, along with the field–based Territory Manager, drives the sales process for the assigned territory within Veeam.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with is desirable
- Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
- Collaborating with regional field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution