Moore Stephens Tomosoiu LLP is seeking for associate lawyers to join the corporate & commercial practices of the firm. The candidate selected to join our team will be working under the direct supervision of the partner in charge, in a professional and friendly environment with an enhanced international exposure.
The candidate will work in a dynamic and highly-rewarding professional environment with good growth prospects, an attractive remuneration package and regular professional training.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provides legal assistance with focus on corporate, commercial law and employment;
- Maintains the relation with public authorities (public administrations, the Trade Registry, banks, etc) to solve the administrative issues on behalf of the firm and clients;
- Formulates and sustains complaints, applications etc.
- Drafts and reviews contracts, assists clients in negotiation process;
- Renders written legal opinions ;
- Provides day-by-day legal advice on employment matters.
- 1-2 years’ post Bar Association admission working experience in corporate and commercial law with proven experience;
- Good legal theorist, with very good knowledge of corporate & commercial law;
- Pro-active attitude, attention to details, patience, ability to work under pressure;
- Strong written and spoken skills; a good command of English language and specialized legal terminology.
Send your resume and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and you have the chance to work amongst outstanding professionals.