This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Moore Stephens KSC active
View all jobs Associate Lawyer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
Moore Stephens Tomosoiu LLP is seeking for associate lawyers to join the corporate & commercial practices of the firm. The candidate selected to join our team will be working under the direct supervision of the partner in charge, in a professional and friendly environment with an enhanced international exposure.
The candidate will work in a dynamic and highly-rewarding professional environment with good growth prospects, an attractive remuneration package and regular professional training.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provides legal assistance with focus on corporate, commercial law and employment;
- Maintains the relation with public authorities (public administrations, the Trade Registry, banks, etc) to solve the administrative issues on behalf of the firm and clients;
- Formulates and sustains complaints, applications etc.
- Drafts and reviews contracts, assists clients in negotiation process;
- Renders written legal opinions ;
- Provides day-by-day legal advice on employment matters.
- 1-2 years’ post Bar Association admission working experience in corporate and commercial law with proven experience;
- Good legal theorist, with very good knowledge of corporate & commercial law;
- Pro-active attitude, attention to details, patience, ability to work under pressure;
- Strong written and spoken skills; a good command of English language and specialized legal terminology.