Our company was founded in August 2015 and our main objective consists of outsourcing the software development services provided to the European clients of Karalius Group, which unfold their activity in Romania. Another fundamental objective for us is broadening our area of activities, managing to offer our services to other potential interested companies, based in Bucharest.Cerinte
• You have excellent understanding of Cobol, DB2 or SQL;
• You have (some) experience with Mainframe (zOS), ISPF, JCL;
• You have good understanding of IT porjects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate technical specifications, estimation, testing, support;
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
• Good command of French, both written and spoken, English is a plus.
• Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications;
• Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security);
• In this context, these interventions will be managed in project mode (agile or V-cycle) or maintenance mode, depending on their importance;
• Improvement solutions/plans - in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group. Innovative solutions will always be studied and discuss to identify if they bring real advantages in terms of cost and simplification;
• Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements;
• Maintaining a good relationship with technical operations teams.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 1 day/week.