TAC Wireless Engineer
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join our team of Customer Support Engineers for Enterprise Wireless product line. You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer service requests from all Europe for our Enterprise Wireless products (BTS3900, DBS3900, BSC, MSC, MGW, M2000, LTE and more).
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for Huawei Enterprise Wireless products (BTS3900, DBS3900, BSC, MSC, MGW, M2000, LTE and more);
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade Wireless products and their features;
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction.
- Familiar with GSM BSS, GSM Core network, LTE;
- Knowledge of Wireless Product and Network planning and optimization;
- BTS,BSC, eNodeB, installation, operation and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of Core Network(CS&PS);
- Basic knowledge of IP network and OSS;
- Wireless network Design and planning concepts;
- More than 1 year work experience in system Carrier or telecommunication will have priority.
- Motivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.