Business Analyst- Integration
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Business Analyst- Integration active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Min. 3-5 years’ experience in performing integration/interfaces’ analysis.
• Demonstrated knowledge of portfolio management, Retail Banking, and workflows
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Ability to meet deadlines, proactive;
• Team player attitude and attention to details/quality;
Additional desired skills and behaviours:
• You possess a good mix of business and technical skills
• You are a quick learner, creative and innovative
• You are customer oriented, with excellent presentation and communication skills
• You are autonomous, flexible, adaptable and able to propose “out of the box” solutions.
• You are organized and rigorous and have strong methodology orientated skills
• You are a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working under pressure
• You like to work in a project team and at the client’s site
• You have a working knowledge of Temenos Core Banking (T24) or other financial software
• You understand Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) products, middleware products or XSL coding.
• You hold a relevant higher education qualification.
The interfaces team covers all interfacing aspects between various Temenos products (Triple'A Plus, Wealth Manager and T24) or between Temenos products and external products (e.g. market data providers, back office systems, order management systems). The team activity spans over international offices in Luxembourg, Lausanne, Toronto, London, Chennai/Bangalore and Bucharest.
You will act as the reference in the interfaces analysis. In this role, you will be responsible for producing the functional design specifications of an interface and guiding a complete interface development from the business requirements analysis to the final delivery.
Your responsibilities will include conducting estimates and forecasts according to the existing methodology, defining and editing the specifications with the client, preparing test plans, and being involved in the validation of the results, as well as creating the related documentation.
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games, PlayStation, Foosball);
• 25 days Annual Vacation.