Linux Software Engineer for System team in the BMW Infotainment project
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HARMAN active.
Vezi toate job-urile Linux Software Engineer for System team in the BMW Infotainment project active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
HARMAN designs, engineers and produces solutions for car manufacturers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services.Cerinte
• 5+ years of experience as a software developer, preferably in embedded / hardware oriented
• Solid knowledge of C/C++
• Experience with Linux low level programming (drivers and kernel modules)
• Good English communication skills both written and verbal
Nice to have Qualifications:
• Yocto and bitbake expertise
• Embedded systems hardware architecture knowledge
• Experience with embedded development
• Familiar with Python language
• Source control systems experience (Git)
• Experience in task planning and assignment
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant (IT connected) specializations
• Willingness to travel (0-20% of time) depending on the project necessities
You will be part of a team which has full responsibility for providing software which validates and tests the limits of the latest HW platforms used by the new generation of BMW Infotainment System.
• Analysis and assessment of customer requirements (RFC, RFI, RFQ) with focus on the basic system software packages and drivers
• Feature-/Release-planning and tracking of internal and external suppliers in different locations
• Reporting to project management and customer
• Driving system bring-ups and system integration of low-level software stacks
• System monitoring, profiling, and optimization regarding of startup/boot time, CPU load, and memory bandwidth
• Analysis of trouble tickets, steering actively the bug-fixing by technical coordination of all involved parties with multiple dependencies
• Deliver on time and on quality a customer specific Linux distribution including the hardware validation software packages
• Design, develop, maintain and improve the software components based on requirements from the customer or own proposals.
• Perform code reviews
• Resolve inconsistencies in case of unclear technical requirements in the specification by direct communication with the customer
• Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
What we offer:
• An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
• Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
• Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
• Meal tickets
• Flexible working hours
• Medical subscription
• State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
• Fitness discounts
• and much more...