Associate or Senior Associate in Transaction Services
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• University degree preferably in finance, accounting or mathematics and/or combination. Qualification studies (ACCA,CFA) in progress; working experience in financial analyses
• 3 years of professional experience in due diligence assignments, audit and/or relevant financial advisory experience/Audit preferably with an international professional services firm
• Strong report-writing skills, including advanced use of MS Office tools
• Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
• Well-developed analytical, logical and business diagnostic skills
• Ability to quickly master new tasks and manage ambiguity
• Ability to work unsupervised with attention to details
• Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
Deloitte’s Financial Advisory practice is one of the prominent market players in Romania providing integrated corporate finance and transaction support advisory solutions to a focused portfolio of domestic and multinational clients, from both private and public sector. Our primary objective is to help our clients anticipate and address the issues that may affect their transactions and offering solutions for mitigating the risks identified in the due diligence process.
To enable us to pursue these opportunities, we are in the process of expanding our Transaction Services team and seeking professionals who will have:
• The likelihood of working on some high profile transactions for strategic investors and private equity funds;
• The opportunity of rapid advancement in a high growth, high profit service line;
• Extensive training in a comprehensive European FA and M&A program.
As an Associate / Senior Associate of the FA Transaction Services team, you will need to perform the following:
• An understanding of the Target business and its drivers;
• Identification of key risks in the Target;
• Analysis of the management controls;
• Comment with respect to quality of recurring cash flows;
• Comment with respect to quality of assets;
• Identify liabilities that can significantly impact the deals;
• Comment with respect to quality and reliability of projections;
• identify issues likely to affect the Sale & Purchase agreement.
Main responsibilities include:
• Participation in due diligences and investigations
• Analyzing business to identify key drivers of financial performance
• Project Management with a focus on due diligence projects
• Report drafting and presentation of results to Manager/clients
• Building relationships with clients, daily communication.