This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• Successful candidate should have at least 3+ years' experience in management number of projects or a program, consisting of at least 20 people and multiple distributed activities and sub-projects. Also 1+ year experience as a people manager
• Good understanding of Agile and Scrum
• Experience for bearing sole responsibility for the customer interaction and project organization/delivery/acceptance is required.
• Should have experience in working on different contracting models—T&M, FP, risk/reward scheme.
• Candidate should have understanding of enterprise applications architecture and should possess practical knowledge about application development processes.
• Management experience with Scrum teams (2-3 Scrum teams in different locations)
• Experience working in western institution or for western client is welcome.
• Fluent English is absolutely required.
Additional requirements (desirable):
• Experience in financial sector
• Project and Delivery management
• Collaborate and align with the program manager
• Client Communication on deliverables - Estimates, Timelines, Quality, and managing client expectations
• Team capacity management via balancing skillset and workload
• People management in terms of morale and talent growth - 10 to 15 people cross functional team
• Close interactions with internal stakeholders - Development neighbor teams, Analysts, Quality assurance engineers