This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Successful candidate should have at least 3+ years' experience in management number of projects or a program, consisting of at least 20 people and multiple distributed activities and sub-projects. Also 1+ year experience as a people manager
• Good understanding of Agile and Scrum
• Experience for bearing sole responsibility for the customer interaction and project organization/delivery/acceptance is required.
• Should have experience in working on different contracting models—T&M, FP, risk/reward scheme.
• Candidate should have understanding of enterprise applications architecture and should possess practical knowledge about application development processes.
• Management experience with Scrum teams (2-3 Scrum teams in different locations)
• Experience working in western institution or for western client is welcome.
• Fluent English is absolutely required.
Additional requirements (desirable):
• Experience in financial sector
• Project and Delivery management
• Collaborate and align with the program manager
• Client Communication on deliverables - Estimates, Timelines, Quality, and managing client expectations
• Team capacity management via balancing skillset and workload
• People management in terms of morale and talent growth - 10 to 15 people cross functional team
• Close interactions with internal stakeholders - Development neighbor teams, Analysts, Quality assurance engineers