Accounts Payable Travel & Expense Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger Company active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Travel & Expense Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• 1+ years work experience in finance and accounting department
• SAP experience or other ERP system application
• Strong computer and analytical skills
• Ability to handle a large volume of data entry with high accuracy
• Language requirements: Romanian and fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues on invoices with both vendors and internal buyers from multiple Cameron locations
• Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Organizational and time management skills
• Professional and has a service-oriented approach
• Ability to prioritize issues
Review all expense reports for accuracy and completeness through the SAP ERP system
Follow up on all open, approved and rejected expense reports over 90 days old
Perform random audit of expense reports in accordance with Cameron policies and procedures
Pull and copy expense reports for all company internal/external audits on an as needed basis
Process all application requests and issue credit cards for T&E card program in accordance with Cameron policies and procedures.
Cancel cards when directed to by AP Accountant in accordance with company policy
Assist customers with invoice and monthly statement requests, or fraud/chargeback inquiries
Respond to Helpdesk inquiries regarding all T&E policies and processes , and educate internal users on the use of the online training and information as needed
Responsible for monitoring all exception reports and reporting exceptions to AP management team in a timely manner
Maintain accurate and current documentation and files, understanding each SSC supported country’s legal requirements for document storage
Ensure strict compliance with SOX
Perform special projects or other tasks as required
Participate in process improvement projects as requested
Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.