Marketing - Customer Reference Specialist (Afternoon shift/ Contractor role)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing - Customer Reference Specialist (Afternoon shift/ Contractor role) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Fluent English Language mandatory
• Proactive planning of targeted customers by talking to local/regional key stakeholders in the Oracle Sales organization and the related account teams
• Identify the relevant Oracle contacts of the target customers and identify the best area of reference ability within these customers
• Recruit a specific number of key customers for a variety of reference activities, mainly for customer success stories around the most relevant parts of their implementation or development project
• Conduct interviews with customer’s C-Level in order to invite the customer into Oracle’s reference program by outlining the benefits this would bring
• Manage the collateral production process, including the engagement with external journalistic writers and agencies
• Work with the customer and control the entire reference process, from the initial contact, through the interview process and the creation of the success stories, towards getting the final approval from the customer to publish the created stories and make use of the other agreed reference activities
• Development of a self-contained relationship to selected key reference customers, with regards to reference activities
• Secure the data quality of the reference database in collaboration with the Reference Fulfillment teams
• Management of the assigned pool of recruited customers for easy validation by the Fulfillment teams and/or creation of additional reference material
• Fluent English Language mandatory