Dealer Business Manager - French Speaking Markets
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Steelcase active.
Vezi toate job-urile Dealer Business Manager - French Speaking Markets active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Steelcase supports the world’s leading organizations create places that help their people think better, feel better and be happier. We do this by creating places that people want to work in, that improve interaction. When organizations can create places that enhances the wellbeing of people, they can improve engagement and increase performance of it.
Opened in 2011, our Business Center in Cluj is currently the biggest one globally (followed by Monterrey and Kuala Lumpur). We focused on building our shared culture, so that we apply the same human-centered design to ourselves in Cluj as well, creating better performing teams in better-performing workspaces.
We have become a cross-functional hub supporting our entire markets in EMEA and North America. Our opportunities are in Marketing & Sales Support, Information Technology, Finance, Administrative Support, Manufacturing, Design, HR.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
• Sales passionate/experienced with a consultative Selling approach is a must
• Experience within a B2B and dealer sales and business environment
To succeed in this role, we need someone with the following profile:
• Language skills: Excellent English and French
• Sales driven
• Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to connect with people and to connect people with people
• Ability to manage through people and to coach to close priority sales opportunities to achieve targets results,
• Ability to travel up to 40% of working time
• Team player
• Capacity to develop and manage multiple relationships across different cultures and
• Excellent communication skills as well as ability to listen and quickly understand requirements to define the appropriate course of actions 3
• Solution/resolution focused with a developed sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
• Ability to work autonomously with remote management and at ease with virtual interactions and related tools (e.g. TP, Skype, social networks)
• Ability to identify, manage and leverage multiple resources within the company, to deliver sales growth and service excellence
• Discipline and ability to understand and implement sales and promotional plans to dealers
• Good knowledge of furniture and design
The main tasks include:
• Owns and proactively develops the relationship with approx. x10 dealers; serves as first point of contact and coordination
• Create sustainable relationships with our dealers, by providing proximity through high frequency
contacts and sales management, in support of regular, as well as project-based
• Creates, implements and monitors the Dealer Plan for assigned dealers
• Coordinate all Steelcase’ resources, including field Sales Specialists’ involvement and Sales Enablement’s to strengthen dealers’ capabilities, particularly in support of specific
• Develop “local leading organization” accounts where our dealers don’t have a strong presence
• Identify key projects and work with regions on strategy, action plan & execution
• Based on dealers needs and business pipeline, prioritize the top ones and draft solid plans to visit them, develop their capabilities and meet key customers
• Support Dealer led business adding value when needed
• Help dealers transform cross-border sales
• Tailor our knowledge and insights to smaller size transactions and opportunities.
• Provides products and pricing guidance for day to day customers/un-assigned, as well as for all opportunities
• Manages the product mix to optimise sales and profitability
• Manages product launch programmes for dealers and monitors related promotional activities
• Defines, implements and monitors Sales Incentives Programmes
• Work with L&D to cover the needs for different trainings to support dealers’ capabilities
• Identify the key activities that could be supported by other support functions
Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance wellbeing and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.