Legal Administrative Analyst (German)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Legal Administrative Analyst (German) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Bachelor degree;
• 2+ years of qualification experience ideally in the legal department of a multinational company within the IT/software industry or in an international law firm (but not mandatory)
• Fluent German and English language skills, both verbal and in writing (key requirement);
• Good knowledge of MS Office;
• Self-driven, authentic and positive attitude
• Reliable team player, service-oriented, very good communication skills and structured approach.
• Administrative support for the firm-wide legal team (in German and English);
• Coordination of requests sent to the Legal Department; translating legal documents;
• Entering and maintaining requests in a matter management system
• Making travel arrangements and reviewing invoices;
• Accomplishing other administrative tasks within the Legal Department.
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• Onsite Chair Massage;
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
• German/ French Language Courses at any level;
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
• E-Learning System available for all employees;
• Firm Wide and Regional level trainings;
• Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
• Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available;