Senior HR Generalist
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a fast-growing enterprise software/tech company with document management at the core and workflows on top to adapt to client business processes with Headquarters in San-Francisco. Currently they are launching a new branch in Bucharest, as well.
- 3 - 5 years experience as HR Generalist
- Previous experience with IT industry would be considered a plus
- Strong knowledge of HR Best practices related to attraction and retention of talent
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Strong Interviewing and assessment skills
- Comfortable with start-up environment
- Able to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Develop the local HR strategy (engagement, attraction and retention)
- Lead recruiting and staffing efforts
- Develops and administers the employee benefits program and assists with annual employee benefits open enrollment process
- Subject matter expert for all organizations benefits
- Serve as first point of contact for employees on HR policies and procedures
- Assisting and maintaining the HR policies and procedures as well as annual training
- Process, verify and maintain personnel documentation
Love working in small cross functional teams
Thrive in building software that provides value to the end user
Take ownership of our code all the way to production
Work together, no cubes, no dividers, no idea blockers